What is up mis amigos. How is life in the Motherland? Hope your chickfila and trucks are treating you well. Shoot ya brotha an email a time or two. Halloween here was a little anticlimactic. It's a little dangerous here, so there aren't a ton of little kids running around at night. Though our neighbors hung up their Christmas decorations on Halloween, so that was cool. We went to the Chapel and did a little mission thing with the primary kids. We taught a lesson about being a missionary, and the theme for the whole activity was "I want to be a missionary." We got in the primary room and began our lesson with "we are in a war, this war is super dangerous, this is God's war, and we need to help Him." I then pulled an incredibly sharp and awesome sword from my bag (which was actually a balloon sword - shout out dad) and began to explain that we need to help in this war of sharing the gospel. We handed out our balloon swords to all the kids and shouted "¡invitar!" while raising the balloon swords. I wish I had a picture! It was not as cool in real life because the way we taught it was kinda weird and the kids were kinda not paying attention, but hey I will count it as a win and throw it in my bin of memories. Shout out to my awesome dad who taught me how to make balloon swords and my awesome mom who sent me all the supplies. They are the oil to the engine of my life. Even when I live in another country. Funny how families work like that. We are going to baptize Hector and Artux in the next 2 weeks. They are two young guys that we are teaching separately, and it is fun to teach people your age. They are incredible. Baptism simply is the first promise we make with God. We promise to take His name upon us, always remember Him, and keep His commandments. God in return promises to allow us to have the Spirit with us. The Spirit warns of danger, guides us, comforts us, and testifies of truth. It is impossible to survive spiritually without the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. He tells us what is of God and what isn't when so many people are saying different things. Let me know if u wanna learn a bit more about the Spirit. Anyways, baptism is super cool and I need to butter up Artux and Hector so they will choose me to baptize them - jaja. Love y'all. Keep me posted. Sincerely, Elder Rou.., ros, rause, rooose, rosé ¿como se dice su nombre? oooooo Elder Rooouse Jaja Chao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your eyes are so cute