What's up my guys. Just a super brief email for ya. I hope you are doing great. Send ya boy an email. We are super busy. Hopefully the following week we will be even more busy. We are always tired, and I always wanna sleep. My bed is my best friend. Honestly, so much stuff. We stayed at this lady's house for 2 HOURS. Have you ever just sat there listening to someone ramble in your second language for 2 HOURS when you're really tired? Man, it was hard to focus. We were 45 mins in and finally it started getting good, so we began reading and answering her questions about why there are so many churches and about priesthood authority. It was crazy and tiring. One of our friends who we recently baptized texted us and said he wouldn't go to church anymore because there just wasn't any sense in it. When we went to his house we just listened and I asked him many, many questions. Ultimately, I determined that he had not received a testimony of the Book of Mormon. We read in the Book of Mormon, and I shared my story of how I received my testimony of the Book of Mormon. Afterwards I gave him some scriptures to read and challenged him to read, ponder, conclude, repent, and then ask God in faith if it was true. That night he texted us and said he would come to church. I don't know what happened or what changed, but something changed. I cannot express the importance of having a testimony of the Book of Mormon. Without a testimony of the Book of Mormon we will always doubt the validity of the Church of Jesús Christ of Latter-Day Saints and its doctrine. I invite you guys to read in Alma 32 (the Book of Mormon) and read, ponder, conclude, repent, and then ask in faith. You never know.... Take a good deep breath of that low country air for me. Love, Elder Rouse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your eyes are so cute